4811 Jackson Street
Houston, Texas 77004
4417 sqft | 4 beds | 3 baths | #79077350
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Total Baths:3.00
- Floors:Carpet, Stone, Tile, Wood
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling:Central Electric, Central Gas
- Heating:Central Electric, Central Gas
- Interior:Alarm System - Owned, Formal Entry/Foyer, High Ceiling, Refrigerator Included, Wet Bar
- Lot description:Subdivision Lot
- Exterior features:Stucco
- Other:Back Yard, Back Yard Fenced, Covered Patio/Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch, Side Yard, Sprinkler System
- Square Feet:4417
- Garage spaces:2
- Garage:Attached Garage
- Parking features:Additional Parking, Auto Driveway Gate, Auto Garage Door Opener
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:Contemporary/Modern
- Year built:2022
- Foundation:Slab on Builders Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer, Public Water
- Energy:Attic Fan, Attic Vents, Ceiling Fans, Digital Program Thermostat, High-Efficiency HVAC, Insulated Doors, Insulated/Low-E windows, Insul
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:27 - Houston
- Elementary School:MACGREGOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Middle School:CULLEN MIDDLE SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- High School:LAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
- Community access:Automatic Gate, Driveway Gate
- MLS #:79077350
The information being provided by Houston Association of REALTORS, Inc. is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Houston Association of REALTORS, Inc. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2022 Houston Association of REALTORS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Victoria Upton
Listing Office: Upton Gray Properties, LLC
Interested in Purchasing 4811 Jackson Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!